Sunday, March 22, 2015

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Monday March 16, 2015
ZL with Elder Prigmore
Confederation Park YSA Ward
Northern Calgary, Canada

What an incredible week is was!!
 
Stephanie was baptized!! Saturday was such a crazy day for us, but I loved it so much! Stephanie had her parents and her aunt there! Tons of friends came! Members and non-members alike! Good refreshments! But most importantly she felt the change. She was so excited. It was so great to be able to take part in that. On Sunday she was confirmed, and Bishop asked her to bear her testimony. What an amazing testimony it was. She bore it like she had already done it a million times! She was so calm and the Spirit was certainly there. It was so neat to be able to see how the Gospel of Jesus Christ had changed her life. So amazing!!
 
Its hard to top moments like that. To be able to see people change and sacrifice things that are so important to them to come unto Christ has been the best thing in the world! I love being in a position to see that happen.
 
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is Christ's only and true Church. I know that. The Gospel of Jesus Christ will change, help, and bless even the lowest of lives! Christ loves all of us so much, and He wants everyone to know these things! So happy that I can share them!
 
Love,
Elder Call

And just a little sweet part from my letter:
Thanks again for all you do Mom. I appreciate it a lot because it helps me stay focused on the work! So know that you have been a great help to the missionary work here. You and Dad alike! I wouldn't be out here, and I wouldn't have stayed if I hadn't had the support that I did from the both of you. Thanks so much!!
 
The Church is true
            &
     I love you!!
 
Love,
Elder Call

0 comments:

Post a Comment