Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Holy Guacamole!!

Monday April 20, 2015
ZL with Elder Clabaux
Calgary Canada

Wowzers. Where do I even start with this week??

Rochelle is doing awesome. Did I tell you how we taught her the ten commandments? So we did, and she just ate it up! She called later that night and was like, "Guys!! I was talking to my friend tonight and I showed her all the ten commandments from memory!!" Hahahaha! I loved it!! It was so funny!! Its just great seeing people just be so happy to learn and live and share the gospel! She'll be getting baptized on May 2. She is just great!!

Chelsea is doing good. Didn't get baptized on Saturday, but she will be baptized soon. She is feeling a lot more confident with her parents, even though her parents haven't changed their minds at all. Even though its the middle of exam week, she is on the ball with reading and praying and is on a roll!!

Katie is just awesome. We just barely said goodbye to her. She's now on her way to Cranbrook, back to live with her parents for the summer. What a great heart and spirit she has! She's just walking into this with all the confidence in the world! She committed to read and pray every day, even though her parents aren't fond of it, and is going to make it out to church as much as she possibly can. She left us each with a letter, and one thing she said is that she has never felt so close to God in her life. Its so neat to be able to see people come unto Him. She's just great.

Can't believe how much I love these people! Katie, Kirstin, Chelsea, Rochelle, and like hundreds of others! I love them so much! I can only imagine how Heavenly Father feels about them. Thanks to everyone for their prayers and for their support. Know that it makes a difference. A world of difference! I really appreciate that. Love you all so much!!

Love,
Elder Call

Side note from mom: Four more emails! One more month!! Crazy how fast two years went by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment