Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Catch the Wave

Monday Feb 2, 2015
Fish Creek YSA Ward
ZL with Elder Lybe

Hey! This week had some highlights! We got to go to the Temple to see Brandon do baptisms for the dead for the first time. What a great experience! He mentioned how great he felt inside the Temple, and just how incredible the experience was all around. And he mentioned how the water in the font was quite a bit warmer than at his baptism, haha! 

We've been having some fun with the ward too! We're playing a game of tag. Let me explain. We pass out these flyers, which challenge people to share the gospel in some way, then to challenge someone else in the ward to do the same, all within 48 hours! So, that has been fun! Its been sweet to see everyone catch the wave of missionary work! 

Its been sweet to catch the wave myself! I'm loving it out here. Thank goodness for the opportunity to serve a mission. I'll forever be grateful for this opportunity!

The Church is true!!

Love,
Elder Call

And a few notes to his mom (answering my questions)

Can you believe that Bowen gets home in 10 days?? Well, 9 now that it's Monday!!! NINE!!!! That went by so fast!! 
That is pretty crazy. I can't believe that it has already been that long!! That is so crazy to me!! Give him a hug for me, what a great friend he's been!!

Yes, I can apply to Dixie State for you! Any other colleges? Do you want me to apply to Utah State up in Logan for you? Erin might be going there... They are both easy applications. (he is already in to BYU and UVU)
Utah State would be cool. I have absolutely no idea where to go. So, the more the merrier! Thanks so much Mom!!

Just curious how come you want to consider Dixie? Missing home? Want warmth in your life? Someone cute you've met is going there?? :)
It just came to mind one day. Not sure why. But, I definitely wouldn't mind the warmth that's for sure!! Haha, no girls... yet!

How are you feeling? Any sickness? Are you still taking your Vitamin C and Vitamin D? 
Still taking vitamin D&C, haha, that's pretty funny!! :) 

Anything we can do for you? Send you? Help you with?
Keep praying for me! That would be great :)

***He sounds happy and well!!***

0 comments:

Post a Comment