Sunday, February 15, 2015

Dear World

Monday February 9, 2015
ZL with Elder Joshua Lybe
Fish Creek YSA Ward

Dear World,

Elder Call here! How is everyone doing?

This week was pretty sweet. We were at Tim Horton's one day getting lunch, and after lunch I decided that I wanted a bagel, so I went up and ordered a nice blueberry bagel, and I got back, and my companions (Did I tell you I am on a three leg?) were talking with this worker named Joel!  Anywho, we talked with Joel as he swept and mopped the floors about the Book of Mormon, why we have it, and how it helps, and he said we should stop by his house! So that was sweet!! 

Oh, about the three leg thing! So Elder Lybe and I have another missionary buddy now! His name is Elder Stone. He just came back out on his mission, which is sweet, and he's tagging along with us until the end of the transfer. So that will be awesome!! 

We also started teaching this guy named Chris this week. One of the members in the ward, Steven, pulled Chris aside at Family Home Evening and we were able to teach him about God a bit. He talked about how he wants to change his life around and start hanging around with good people. It was sweet to be able to testify to him that the gospel was the way to do that!! The Gospel of Jesus Christ really does make the biggest difference in people's lives!! 


Its super sweet. God loves each of you so much!! The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints was restored by Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ through Joseph Smith. And the Book of Mormon is evidence of it. It is so true!! 

Thanks for all the prayers everyone! I love you!!

Love,
Elder Call

0 comments:

Post a Comment